You can inactivate an active alert using the Inactive button. Use the following procedure to inactivate an alert.
- Login to the SixthSense Observability portal.
- Click the Alerts icon on the left pane.
- Select a capability from the Search capability drop-down list.
- Select a service from the Search service drop-down list.
- Click the Configured alerts tab. The list of alerts you have already configured are displayed.
- Click the expand icon next to an alert.
- Click Inactive under the Status column to inactivate an active alert.
- Click Inactivate in the Inactivate alert screen. The alert is set to Inactive.