You can edit or delete an already configured alert using the respective icons available from the Configured alerts page. Use the following procedure to edit or delete a configured alert.
- Login to the SixthSense Observability portal.
- Click the Alerts icon on the left pane.
- Select a capability from the Search capability drop-down list.
- Select a service from the Search service drop-down list.
- Click the Configured alerts tab. The list of alerts you have already configured are displayed.
- Click the expand icon next to an alert you want to edit or delete.
- Click the icon or the icon under the Action column to edit or delete an alert you have configured.
- Make the respective changes and click Edit for the changes to reflect or click Delete to delete the alert.